50 Signs he wants to be your boyfriend
You’ve been seeing him for a while, and you’re not sure if he just wants to be your boyfriend or if he’s waiting to see what else is out there. Well, don’t worry! Here are 50 signs that he wants to be your boyfriend and only boyfriend:
1.He tells you about his feelings
He really opens up to you and it’s the most heartwarming thing. He tells you about all his frustrations, sadnesses, hopes for the future-everything he’d never say otherwise because of how tough things have been. You feel like a part of him is finally opening back up as well and that there are so many possibilities ahead now.
2. He spends time with your friends and family members
He will always find time to spend with your loved ones, even if they’re not the most interesting people around.
He’s a great guy because he’ll make sure you never feel lonely or like there is no one in your corner!
3.He tells you about his feelings.
4.He talks about the future.
he talks about the future, he is always looking towards tomorrow while they talk, but every time you hear them start discussing their plans beyond today then your mind starts racing with worries like “what if that doesn’t work?” That takes up so much mental energy as well as memory power from both parties in conversation when things might not be going smoothly now – it becomes hard to get anything accomplished together without a little help.
5.He Texts You every day, even if he is busy or far away from you.
He is always thinking of you. When he cannot make it to your side, a text message will not go ignored. He Texting every day even if he’s busy or far away from u!
6.He checks in with you throughout the day to see how your day is going.
he checks in with you throughout the day to see if your days are going well.
You always have someone who cares for you and lets you know they care about how your day is going, no matter what happens or where life takes them.
7. When he does something good, he wants to tell you about it right away and seeks your approval/congratulations.
When he does something good, you can tell because his voice goes up an octave and a smile creeps across his face. He has the need to get your approval for doing anything worthwhile or noteworthy by showing it off to everyone around him.
When he gets that “I did great!” look on his happy little face, then I know that he’s done one of those things we all love about kids: trying hard in some way and succeeding at it too!
The Missing Link In Every Relationship.
8.When he does something bad, he wants to tell you about it right away and seek your support.
11.He initiates contact with you
12.He is affectionate in public
He is so polite that he can’t keep his hands off of you, even when strangers are nearby. The whole time we were at the movies, I felt like I was being squeezed out by a giant hand; and then in public again! When they said goodbye to me it seemed as though their pent-up affection had finally been released over my head with an excited hug.
13. He checks in with you throughout the day to see how your day is going.
If a guy likes you, they may start talking more seriously about things like their future plans or career goals which are often inspired
Many boyfriends are willing to go through with some pretty extravagant gestures in order to win the girl of their dreams, even if they don’t have all that much yet.
14.He is eager to spend time with you on a regular basis and wants to be around you more than he does with other people
15. He doesn’t get jealous when your attention turns elsewhere (even if it’s just for an hour or two)
16. He is secure enough in himself to be the boyfriend who waits patiently for you, even when he’s feeling jealous
17. He makes plans with you ahead of time
He was always so thoughtful and would make plans with me ahead of time.
he knows how to plan things out in advance – it makes everything go smoother when you know what will happen.
18. He’s happy to see you when he sees you and leaves you a text wishing you a good day or sends an “I love this” picture
19.He invites you to family events
You know he loves you when he invites you to family events. He always makes a point of telling his siblings that they need to invite their friends too, and it’s not uncommon for him to be the one emailing out the event invitation so everyone knows about what’s going on.
He just invited me over for dinner! And I’m sure there were no ulterior motives because at least three other people got an invitation as well (I can tell by all those messages containing “Hi, ____- Nice seeing your face last night!”).
20. He touches you a lot, like brushing your hair back or playing footsie under the table
21. He offers to pick up groceries for you when he knows they’re on your list and takes out the trash without being asked.
He offers to pick up groceries for you on the way home, which is really sweet. He’s always thinking of ways he can help!
22.He initiates physical contact with you, like holding hands or wrapping an arm around the back of your chair
23. He wants to spend time with you and doesn’t get clingy or whiny when he has other things going on in his life.
24.He asks you for your opinion about things and really listens to what you say, even if it’s not something he agrees with
25. You can tell him anything without fear that he’ll blow up or get defensive.
26.You feel like an important part of his life–as if he wouldn’t want to live without you.
27. He gives compliments, like telling you that your eyes are beautiful or how much he loves the way you wear red lipstick.
28.He pays a lot of attention to you–not just when he’s interested in something, but all the time.
29. He’s happy to be with you and doesn’t get annoyed or defensive if someone else wants your attention.
30. You feel safe around him because even though he might do things that occasionally annoy you (like leaving his shoes on the floor or not putting away a dish), he always apologizes and also offers to do something about it.
31. He might bring you flowers, gifts, or take you out for dinner without being asked
32. He never makes fun of your quirks like how weirdly organized your desk is–and actually compliments them occasionally–or how you like to plan meals so far in advance
33.He tells you he loves you.
34. He texts often and makes sure to check in with you even when it’s just a quick “good morning” or “I’m thinking of what your day is going to be like.” (It doesn’t have to be every single time, just often enough that you know he isn’t giving up on the relationship)
35. He has a lot of respect for your time
36.You feel like you have someone to talk to about anything.
He makes plans with you ahead of time The frequency and depth of conversations is increasing There are lots of compliments When it comes up in conversation, he shares as much information as possible with minimal prompting He initiates physical contact The way he talks about the future is more fluid than if there were never any intention of being together There are lots of compliments You feel like an important part of his life–as if he wouldn’t want to live without you.
He wants to spend time with you and doesn’t get clingy or whiny when he has other things going on in his life.
The way he talks about the future is more fluid than if there were never any intention of being together There are lots of compliments You feel like an important part of his life–as if he wouldn’t want to live without you.
You feel safe around him because even though he might do things that occasionally annoy you (like leaving his shoes on the floor or not putting away a dish), he always apologizes and also offers to do something about it.
He never makes fun of your quirks like how weirdly organized your desk is–and actually compliments them occasionally–or how you like to plan meals so far in advance
He tells you he loves you. You know everything about him because when it comes up in conversation (whether before dating or not), he shares as much information as possible with minimal prompting from you He pays a lot of attention to you–not just when he’s interested in something, but all the time.
37.He sends you cute texts throughout the day.
38. He’s always asking you how your day is going and tells you he misses you.
39.When he texts, it usually has a lot of emoticons in the text box because his face just isn’t enough for him to show that he cares about what you’re doing.
40.He does nice things when no one is looking – like leaving you a love note, or your favorite flavor of ice cream in the freezer.
41. He wants to spend as much time with you as possible because he really enjoys your company.
42.He cooks for you – even if it’s just making tacos from scratch!
43. And yes, he does have his faults and can be moody sometimes… but the good outweighs the bad, and he’s worth it.
44. He is definitely boyfriend material!
45.He sends you cute texts throughout the day.
When he texts, it usually has a lot of emoticons in the text box because his face just isn’t enough for him to show that he cares about what you’re doing.
47.You make each other laugh a lot and have a lot in common
48.He wants to be with you all the time
49. You feel comfortable around him
50. You can talk to him about anything, and he actually listens
51.He likes meeting your friends and family (even if they don’t like him)