Here are 80+ flirty questions you can ask your boyfriend or crush to get to know them better and have fun in the process!
You’ve met a guy, he seems cute, and now what? You don’t want to overthink things so you start asking him about his favorite color or where he grew up. But there is no spark. What if that was because all of those questions were too boring for someone like him?
The truth is that a lot of people only share superficial details with each other when they first meet, but by taking it slow and getting creative with how you ask your partner more intimate questions, you will be able to get closer faster than ever before. Here are some tips on how:
1. What is your favorite color and why
2. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in public
3. Where would you like to live in five years
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be
5. What are your thoughts on tattoos and piercings
6. Do you prefer dogs or cats
7. What is your favorite song of all time and why do you like it so much
8. What’s the last thing that made you laugh
9. If I walked up to a stranger in the street, what would be one question I should ask them
10. What is your favorite movie of all time and why do you like it so much
12. Do any words describe who/what makes me happy (i want 3)
13. What are your top 3 favorite movies of all time and why
14. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose and why
15. What is the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done or said to someone
16. Do you prefer cake or pie for dessert, and why
17. Who do you think should play Batman in the next movie
18. Have you ever been on a rollercoaster before, if so what was your opinion of it.
19. What’s your favorite type of music – do you have any artists that you love to listen to
20. What are some things that make you happy or excited
21. Do you like going out at night or would rather stay in and watch movies with friends
22. Are there any foods, drinks, or activities that make you feel really good when you eat them/do them
23. If we were on a date where would it be and what would we be doing together – what is one thing about me that makes this date special for us both
24. Would I be able to kiss the person I’m dating without feeling weird about it if they asked me too.
25. What is your favorite song of all time and why
26. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why
27. What are your thoughts on the movie “The Shawshank Redemption”
28. Do you believe in ghosts or spirits
29. If I were to walk into a room full of people, what would they think about me (describe yourself)
30. Would it bother you if I told my friends that we slept together without having sex first.
31. What’s your favorite color and why is it so special to you
32. What are three things you want to accomplish in the next five years
33. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why
34. Do you still talk to your high school friends from back then or do they all live too far away now
35. Would you rather visit a foreign country for vacation or stay home with me this year
36. Who was your first crush when you were younger and how did that make you feel.
37. What is your favorite type of food to eat on a date
38. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why
39. If you could take me anywhere in the world for a day, where would we go and why
40. What are three things you want to do before turning 30
41. What is your favorite TV show that’s currently airing
42. Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?
43. What is your favorite food and why?
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
45. How do you like to spend your free time
46. Do you believe in ghosts or aliens or anything supernatural
47. What are some of the things that make you happy
48. Would you rather live on a mountain top where there’s no one around for miles, or live by the ocean with all the noise and people walking back and forth past your house every day.
48. What’s your favorite color and why is it __________
49. What are you most looking forward to this summer
50. Is there a TV show you’re currently watching that we should watch together
51. Where do you see yourself in ten years from now
52. If I were an animal, what would I be and why?
53. Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping with me for our next date night activity ?”
54. What is your favorite season of the year and why
55. What are some things you want to do before you die
56. If you could have any superpower, what would it be
57. Where is the most interesting place that you’ve been so far in life
58. Who is your favorite superhero and why
59. Tell me about a time when someone was mean to you, how did that make you feel and what did you do about it?”
60. What are your favorite TV shows and movies, books, and bands
61. What is one thing you would like to do before you die
62. If you could have a superpower for the day which one would it be
63. Where did you grow up
64. What’s your favorite food and why
65. Which country would you most want to visit if money wasn’t an issue.
66. What are your three favorite movies and why
67. What is a time you felt most proud of yourself
68. What is your favorite restaurant and what dish do you order there
69. If you could have any superpower, what would it be
70. Where was the last place that made you cry from happiness or sadness
71. Who is one person who has been an important role in your life so far.
72. What are your favorite hobbies
73. What is your favorite song
74. Who was the first person you kissed
75. If you could be any animal, which one would it be and why
76. Do you have any tattoos or piercings
77. What is your dream job.
78. What was your favorite toy as a child and why
79. What is your favorite movie and why
80. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why
81. Tell me about one of your most embarrassing moments
82. What are some of your biggest regrets so far in life
83. Who has been the most influential person in your life and how have they impacted you.
Well, this post has been a lot of fun. But now it’s time for me to go. I hope you found some good questions to ask guys and learned about a little neuroscience along the way!
And if there are any other things you want to know about how your brain works or what makes someone attractive, just let us know in the comments section below – we love answering reader questions!